About me, my name is Mehboob & I’ve been working with computers in a variety of roles for many years. My first job was developing websites using classic HTML, SQL 6.5/7.0 sensational at that time, back when everyone was still connecting to Windows. Now HTML5 – CSS, Windows 8 – 2012, SQL 2014 & 2016 wow time has gone so fast, its seems to me like a last month/year.
To hang on or catch up on with amazing IT Technology, its feel great. I’m having the opportunity to “work with many countries, cities, and folk’s” allowed me to realize that my interests lie in IT. I want to thanks each and every one out there particular to my younger brother (ATL), all credit goes to him. From there I moved onto several different technical roles, including application and web developer, tech support, systems administrator, business analyst, SharePoint Administrator, Microsoft BI, last but not least SQL DBA & IT Consultant.
I enjoys problem solving, accepts challenge, good with details, easy to learn new things, embraces change, accepts responsibility, and maintains professionalism and last not least hard work. I can communicate effectively, both orally and verbally, listen well, realistic, flexible, maintaining best practices, documentation some of qualities I’m having throughout my career life.
- MS SQL Server 2005 to 2016 DBA/DBD
- Remote DBA Experts (24*7)
- SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations, Security, Configuration of SQL server, T-SQL, Indexation.
- Production Database Support (24*7*365)
- Troubleshooting performance problems, query tuning and optimization, database capacity planning and scalability,
- Effective and efficient maintenance & management to performance.
- Business Continuity Planning & BPO
- SQL Clustering (Installation/Maintenance)
- AlwaysOn Availability Group and WSFC
- Technical design architecture, backup/restore, SQL HA/DR solutions
- Access control and surveillance/monitoring
- Data modelling, database design & data architectures.
- VMWare virtualisation
- Informatica ETL PowerCenter 9.0
- Windows & SQL clustering, Windows 2012 and AD – GPO
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Agile Methodologies – Scrum, Lean & Kanban
Quick details Professional Achievements:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist(MCTS)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Thank you for visit and welcome back.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)